[YU YUREKA] LEWA OS7 GLOBAL STABLE VERSION FOR YU YUREKA OFFICIAL RELEASE [5.1.1] [LP] [18/03/2016]
- File Name: LeWa_YU_YUREKA_5.1.1_ROM_16.03.18.17.zip
- File Size: 486MB
- Developer: #LeWa
- LeWa Version: LEWA OS7
- Android Version: 5.1.1
CREDITS: #LEWA DEVELOPERS
- Issue of deleted last photo in Gallery shows again in preview interface.
- Issue of black screen after deleting last video in Gallery-Photos.
- Issue of gray picture in Gallery when clicking Home button or unlocking screen to see Gif picture again.
- Issue of non-immersive status bar in Gallery.
- Issue of slow speed of loading Apps in Recents panel.
- Issue of slow speed of clearing Apps in Recents panel.
Issue of invalid sharing of SD Card in Contacts.
LEWA OS FLASHING GUIDE
- The rom flashing can be done under Windows, Win7 operating system environment. Other environments have not been tested;
- Just for Yureka;
- Just for the ROM officially released by LeWa;
- It may be risky to flash rom on your phone. Must make sure the phone with enough power, really IMPORTANT. LeWa will not take any responsibility for the issues caused by improper operation;
- Must backup your info and material before flashing to prevent from missing any private information;
- All resources and contents in this tutorial are from Internet, and are arranged by LeWa. If there is copyright problem, please contact LeWa worker;
- Please make sure the battery power is at least 15%, other wise, cannot access to recovery;
- Please unlock your phone before operation.
Step 1: Download LeWa recovery & upgrade package
- Download LeWa recovery for Yureka, and unzip LeWa recovery to computer desktop (operate on computer);
- Flash into LeWa recovery;
*please make sure PC can access to USB debugging
b. Operate according to reminder, press any key to continue.
c. Wait for the phone to flash into LeWa recovery.
d. Please wait for the phone to reboot after flashing into LeWa recovery successfully.
1. Copy the downloaded ROM material to internal storage of your phone
*put the downloaded upgrade package for Yureka at root directory of phone
2. Power off your phone
3. Long press Volume Up+ Volume Down+ Power Button at the same time to access to recovery
*please make sure the battery power is at least 15%.
4. Click “Apply update”
5. Click “Choose from internal storage”
6. Click “0/”
Enter internal storage directory, upgrade package is shown in the list.
7. Choose the ROM package, wait upgrade
8. Wipe your phone after finishing process
- Wipe data/factory reset
- Wipe cache partition
- Wipe media
DETAILED GUIDE (PDF):