|OFFICIAL CYANOGENMOD 12.1 BUILD FOR YU YUPHORIA|
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.
SUPPORTED HANDSET: YU YUPHORIA
DEVICE CODE NAME: LETTUCE
CM VERSION: 12.1
ROM TYPE: OFFICIAL
ANDROID VERSION: 5.1.1 (LOLLIPOP)
BUILD DATE : 11/08/2015
- First time flashing CyanogenMod 12.1 on your device, or coming from another ROM?
- Download the zip(s)
- Install TWRP / CWM RECOVERY
- Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
- Wipe data/factory reset
- Flash CyanogenMod Downloaded Zip
- Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package (GAPPS)
- CYANOGEN / CYANOGENMOD BOTH ARE DIFFERENT ROMS.
- FLASHING CUSTOM ROMS VOIDS YOUR MOBILE'S WARRANTY.