Dumpster works just like the recycle bin on your mac, linux or windows desktop computer. Dumpster’s recovery ability is the perfect complementary cloud backup tool (Dropbox,
Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive). Completely eliminating the need to constantly backup your data. Dumpster gives you the ability to recoveraccidently deleted content including images, vids, audio, pdf, zip, mp3, mp4, ppt, doc, avi, mpg, jpg, rar and all common file types.
No need to root your device and even Internet connection is absolutely not required!
Dumpster – The freedom to make mistakes!
- Restore deleted pictures, music files, videos and pretty much almost any file type (pdf, mp3, doc, avi, mp4, jpg, png, txt and many more: http://dumpsterapp.mobi/support.html#file-types)
- No Rooting needed but if you do, you get improved performance.
- Restore Dumpster backup files with a single tap.
- Preview deleted photos, videos and audio files before recovering.
- Send files to Dumpster using “share” or “send to” from any file manager or gallery app out there.
- Scheduled auto-clean of old deleted items.
- Protect your privacy with a special lockscreen and access restriction.
- Internet connection absolutely not required.
- Undelete SMS text messages (coming soon).
- Restore contact deletes (coming soon).
- Recover uninstalled apps (coming R-E-A-L soon).