MX Player Pro – The best way to enjoy your movies.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN – Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES – Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK – Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi) with ruby tag support.
WHAT’S NEW IN 1.9.10
• Hi10p Hardware acceleration is now enabled for devices with RK3399
• Option to prefer audio pass through when it’s possible
• Workaround for OPUS audio cracklings due to poor muxing (Menu > Audio > Fix broken Audio)
• Fixed: Zoom & Pan issues with custom zoom
• Fixed: Automatically starts playing in some cases when it’s paused due to headset disconnection
• Fixed: Incorrect error prompts when playback fails due to network error
• Fixed: Network stream closes when switching to background
– Optimized graphics / Zipalign
– Clean statistics and Google analytics
– Multi Languages
– Removed all languages except Russian and English
– Support for ARM and X86 processors
– Disable Analytics
– Remove unnecessary codes to make the application faster